Fólk Recruitment are currently partnering with a Nationally recognised organisation supporting with the recruitment of a Senior Reward Advisor. As the Senior Reward Advisor you will work as part of a wider Reward Team and be responsible for providing reports and data analysis to the organisation. Reporting into the Head of Reward your role will fluctuate between providing operational and strategic support to the organisation.
As the Senior Reward Advisor you be an advanced user of Excel and be analytical in your approach. You will be an excellent communicator, forming a close working relationship with key stakeholders and the HR team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with the delivery of annual pay review process
- Coordinate bonus administration activities
- Produce weekly / monthly reward data for senior stakeholders
- Update the HR system with relevant reward data
- Work with the HR team to provide advice and guidance on Reward policies & procedures
- Support with other ad hoc reward activity such as National Minimum/Living wage increases, Salary/benefits Benchmarking Pension Supplements and long service awards
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward professional to further their career within a well renowned organisation. The ideal candidate will be currently operating in a Reward / Compensation & Benefits specific role, delivering key reward led projects as well as supporting with the more cyclical activities associated with reward.
If this role is of interest, please contact Jonathan Kirby on 07845 742 391 or apply via the link.