Fólk Recruitment are working with a UK based FMCG organisation supporting with the recruitment of a People Services Manager. Working within a wider HR team you will be responsible for delivering strategic and tactical projects that shape and enhance people processes. Based in West Yorkshire there will be limited travel within the role.
The organisation is keen to redefine their HR processes, ensuring the service they provide to existing and new colleagues is of the highest level. You will be a creative HR Shared Services Professional who is not afraid to challenge the norm. Within the role you will;
- Be responsible for all processes throughout the employee life cycle
- Ensure candidate experience from job offer through to commencement with the organisation and beyond is excellent
- Create HR processes which are streamlined and engaging
- Support the wider HR team with Employee Relations casework
- Review policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation
- Provide reports / MI to the People team to support them in their roles
- Partner with Payroll and external providers
This is an excellent opportunity to shape the people services function for an organisation. As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience of managing a Shared Services function, creating and streamlining HR processes. You will have strong analytical skills and be able to interpret and present data to key stakeholders.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org